Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Paperbacks from Hell Reprint Series, Part II from Valancourt Books!

You asked for it, you got it! Beginning later in 2019, Valancourt Books will be releasing another five titles in their mind-blowing reprint series of vintage paperback horror novels, featured in my and Grady Hendrix's Stoker-winning Paperbacks from Hell (Quirk Books, 2017). For complete info, read Valancourt's blogpost about it. Of course, Grady and I will be doing intros again, and we will keep original art as much as possible. You can see the list of titles there features some true horror rarities... and now they can be yours!

3 comments:

John said...

Great news! Valancourt is a super publisher.

Zwolf said...

Yay! I've been looking for Nest of Nightmares for a while now. And even though I have a copy of Let's Go Play at the Adams', I've wanted that reprinted just so other people can read it without paying hundreds for a beat-up paperback. Valancourt is providing a needed service. :)

Steve said...

So excited for this...spent 2019 reading the first set (almost done with The Tribe and just got The Spirit yesterday). I was wondering what I'd be reading this winter and now I know. Also great to find out I haven't read any of the new five yet...and Go Play at the Adams' is the icing on the cake. Keep'em coming!