Friday, February 3, 2012

"All the children are insane..."

Check out the scary mom jeans on this young-adult-fiction-looking girl of Salem's Children (1978)! But the ghostly figures behind her... anything creepier than 19th century garb? No - unless it's kids wearing it. Yikes.

This Salem's Child (1987) looks like one of them - well, it's kinda not PC for me to say it, so I'll let this do the talking.

Okay, I know, I know, 'Salem's Lot (1975 - this paperback probably mid-'90s)) doesn't take place in Salem, it's not the same thing at all... but the cover of this edition works, and it references one of my all-time favorite scenes in all of horror fiction, so.

2 comments:

Tim Mayer said...

You'll love the new version of WOMEN IN BLACK. Plenty of ghostly children in this movie.

Will Errickson said...

Can't wait! Also wanna track down a copy of the paperback.