Sunday, October 23, 2011

October Reading Update!

The ghoulfriend and I threw a monster of an early Halloween party last night; it took us 10 days to prepare for it so as you might imagine, I'm a bit behind on my seasonal reading. I've been making my way through the Weird Tales-era work of Ray Bradbury, collected in his classic The October Country, as well as re-re-re-reading a vintage King, both for future review. So here are some covers of Bradbury's book to hold you over till I get myself back together after last night's ghoulish gala...

3 comments:

Phantom of Pulp said...

Wonderful collection of Bradbury stories. And from the looks of it, they've inspired very fine covers, too.

lazlo azavaar said...

God, I love this book. Live forever, Ray!

-Doug Brunell "America's Favorite Son" said...

Great post. I've just discovered this blog, but this will not be my last visit.