Thursday, October 12, 2017

Meet Grady Hendrix and Me Tonight at Powell's Books in Beaverton, OR!

This is it everyone! Grady and I will meet for the first time face-to-face and discuss our book Paperbacks from Hell, out now from Quirk Books. Starts at 7:00pm at Powell's at Cedar Hills just outside Portland. We'll be talking about all those great vintage paperbacks you know and love and signing copies of ours. If you're in the area it'd be great to meet you!

Meanwhile I am working on a new review of a '70s occult paperback and reading an '80s novel about an insane undertaker. But of course.


3 comments:

highwayknees said...

I am reading Paperbacks From Hell at this moment and getting a big kick out of the covers AND the humorous text. I laughed out loud a few times so far at some of the great passages, like this one for example from the chapter,"Death Comes Crawling":"But insects don't just want to teach us to be good by chewing off our faces-they also want to gobble our junk."HAHAH!

Thanks for all the fun this book has brought guys!

Will Errickson said...

Thank you! I will say Grady is just as hilarious and enthusiastic in real life as he is on the page. We had a great little night out on the town after the Powell's event, several beers and dinner even though he had to be up at 3:30am for an early flight. Glad you're digging the book! Hope you find at least one title new to read...

highwayknees said...

@ Will:

O yes, I have written down a few book titles that I think sound interesting. I will be purchasing soon! Really need to read more Ken Greenhall especially.