Tuesday, September 12, 2017

My and Grady Hendrix's Paperbacks from Hell Oregon Appearance, Oct 12, 2017!

It's happening! Grady and I will be appearing together at Powell's Books in Beaverton, OR (only a few miles outside of Portland) at their Cedars Hills Crossing location. From Grady's site:

Will Errickson & Grady Hendrix Talk Your Ears Off 
at Powell's Books
Thursday, October 12 @ 7pm

Paperbacks from Hell didn't magically pop out of my pants. I was assisted every step of the way by the evil genius, Will Errickson, of Too Much Horror Fiction fame. Will is a man who owns too many books, a man whose head is stuffed with too many facts, and a man whose name contains too man R's. Come hear us talk horror paperbacks until the crowd cries out for mercy. And we shall reply, "Never!"

2 comments:

Zwolf said...

Just ordered my copy this morning. Can't wait! :)

Authorfan said...

Big congrats. It's a beautiful book. Hope there will eventually be a tome 2.