Monday, September 24, 2012

Born Too Loose

Although this 1990 paperback by Warner Lee (aka B.W. Battin) has a 5-star rating on Amazon, It's Loose left me me unimpressed and irritated with its obvious, overly simple prose and sub-King stylings. The cover is too tritely specific for my tastes. My interest waned only a few chapters in - this was several months ago, and I have virtually no memory of what I read. Wasn't even guilty-pleasure fun. You can read a middling review of it at the blog Bloodstomach.

However I am quite enjoying the Barker stories and Masterton novel I'm reading now, so you can expect some real reviews soon!

2 comments:

Mark LaFlamme said...

Really cool site you've got here. How have I missed it all these years? I discovered it while surfing for the original Salems' Lot cover. Found it, too. Good stuff. I'm subscribing as we speak.

Will Errickson said...

Thanks Mark!